Monday, February 13, 2006

Bird flu arrives in Italy, Bulgaria, Greece and Slovenia

This is an article from irishexaminer.com, I had already seen this in the news yesterday and it is that the deadly H5N1 has been detected in Greece, Italy Bulgaria and Slovenia. So far no human cases have been found in these places. For the full article this is the website: http://www.examiner.ie/pport/web/world/Full_Story/did-sgynF8r3r4ybcsg0aewFBADppk.asp I will not be commenting too much on this because I would like to talk about something more interesting. Something called "The prisoner's dilemma" or another version of it: the "wolf's dilemma". This has got something to do with the evolution of cooperation. But I shall only discuss this in my next post. Going for dinner now and quite tired after running 10 rounds of the school track.

No comments: