Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Shocking

This is so shocking i just HAD to say it..I just saw Channel 8 news on tv and u noe what?In China, Beijing...it rained ICE THE SIZE OF PING PONG BALLS !!!I was totally staring at the screen with my mouth opened..not only tt..it was raining at the same time too..I'm trying to find if there's an article abt it on the net but i guess they probably may not post it yet or something..But I'll definitely post it here immediately after I find it..This is realli getting out of hand..It's like supposed to be summer soon in China..ICE during SUMMER??Anyway...let's just hope it's not the effects of global warming but just some strange phenomenon like in August 6, 2000:In Norfolk, England, It was raining fish from the sky. But..well this is not some fish or cat or dog but ice...something natural from the environment..Wonder what will happen next..Snow in Singapore? That might just happen ya noe..

No comments: